Regular Share Accounts (Savings)
- Shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the U.S. Government.
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid quarterly. Minimum balance required is $5.00.
Share Certificates (CD's)
- A variety of terms are available with a minimum deposit of $500.00. Several dividend payment options are available.
- Penalty required for early withdrawal.
- All accounts are insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
Contact your Credit Union IRA Representative for more details.