Regular Share Accounts (Savings)
A Share Account establishes your membership at Haynes Community Federal Credit Union. Share Accounts work just like a regular savings account. This Share Account represents your "ownership" in Haynes Community FCU, and entitles you to voting privileges at our Annual Meeting.
- Minimum balance required is $5.00.
- Must live, work, worship or attend school in Howard or Tipton Counties.
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid quarterly.
- Shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the U.S. Government.
Share Certificates (CD's)Start saving today for a secure tomorrow! With a Haynes Community Federal Credit Union Share Certificate, you can “park” your money for a fixed length of time in order to accrue additional earnings. Certificates usually provide a higher yield of interest than traditional savings accounts making a Haynes Community FCU Share Certificate the perfect place to stash your extra cash for future use.
With as little as $500.00 members can invest in a Credit Union Share Certificate and maximize their earnings. By having several different terms to choose from, you are sure to find one to best fit your investment needs!
- A variety of terms are available with a minimum deposit of $500.00.
- Several dividend payment options are available.
- Minimum penalties required for early withdrawal.
- Share certificates automatically rollover at maturity.
- All accounts are insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
Contact your Credit Union IRA Representative for more details.