Loan ProductsYour Credit Union offers loans only to members of this Credit Union. These loans are made for a variety of consumer type purchases. Competitive rates, a variety of payment plans, and the availability of payroll deduction payments, add to the attractiveness of borrowing from the Credit Union.
Two (2) types of insurance are available on most loans.
- Loan protection insurance is available to all eligible members up to age 65 which will, in the event of your death, payoff your loan balance. To be eligible, in addition to being under age 65, when you take out the loan, you must be physically able to perform the usual duties of your occupation on the date your loan is made.
- Credit Disbility Insurance is also available. This coverage provides loan payments while the member is on sick leave, except for cases where a pre-existing condition exists or pregnancy.
Either or both types of coverage are available at a nominal cost to the borrower. Loans are granted based upon the member's credit history, ability to repay, and the collateral offered.
Types of Loans
- Automobile Loans (New or Used)
- Personal Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Christmas Loans
- Other Secured Loans
- Loans Secured by Shares (Lower Interest Rates)
- Home Equity Loans
- First Mortgage Loans
- Line of Credit (LOC) Home Equity Loans
- FHA Mortgage Loans